We are looking for an experienced handyman to carry out a range of work, including general repairs, maintenance, painting and decorating, fencing and more within both commercial and domestic properties.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO:
- Have proved handyman experience;
- Live in or around Shepperton;
- Be in possession of a full valid driving license and own vehicle;
- Be reliable and committed to work following company rules and schedules.
- 42.5 working hours per week contract.
- A salary of £25K (negotiable depending on experience) with the opportunity to make annual bonus.
- Staff benefits (paid holidays, use of the company van, company social events throughout the year and a friendly working environment).
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply, including women and minorities.
All personal data collected are used only for the job application purpose and will not be shared or stored for any other purpose.
Send us your application and your latest CV.
If you are successful we will arrange an interview.