Here at A.R.C. Property Maintenance, we are continuously monitoring the evolving circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak and finding solutions to avoid service disruption where possible.
Our highest priority is to maintain the health and safety of our people, customers and suppliers while meeting our service commitments.
- We have implemented a range of measures in line with the Government's guidance to minimize the risks for employees and customers;
- We are constantly encouraging employees to familiarize themselves with information on COVID-19, and to consult with doctors immediately if they feel unwell, as well as informing employees about symptoms and methods of prevention and detection;
- Reminding of good hygiene practices such as regular hand washing and strict adherence to our social distancing guidelines;
- Expanding the use of home working and where operationally and technically feasible;
- Implementing an isolation period for employees who have returned from high-risk areas or being in contact with suspect cases.
- Advising against all non-essential travel.
Our office team is now working from home but, rest assured, you can still be able to contact us.
Our maintenance team still working in the field with all the precautions for health and safety.
If you need to contact us, please use our contact form and we will answer your query as soon as we can.
The A.R.C. team